- 6 fully cooked smoked boneless pork chops (1-inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, undrained
- 1 cup mild jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander, optional
- Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cherries, jelly and coriander if desired. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Smoked Chops with Cherry Sauce in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p37
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Smoked Chops with Cherry Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2011
"Where does one find fully cooked smoked boneless pork chops? The picture appears to be bone-in pork chops."