Smoked Chops with Cherry Sauce Recipe
- 6 fully cooked smoked boneless pork chops (1-inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pitted dark sweet cherries, undrained
- 1 cup mild jalapeno pepper jelly
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander, optional
- Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cherries, jelly and coriander if desired. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Smoked Chops with Cherry Sauce
Sort By :
Where does one find fully cooked smoked boneless pork chops? The picture appears to be bone-in pork chops.