Smackin' Good Snack Mix Recipe
- 6 cups original Bugles
- 5 cups nacho cheese-flavored Bugles
- 4 cups miniature cheese crackers
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature colored fish-shaped crackers
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups Crispix
- 2 cups lightly salted cashews
- 3/4 cup butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelopes (1 ounce each) ranch salad dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 250°. In a large bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Combine oil and dressing mix; pour over cracker mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to three greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake 40-45 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally. Cool on wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 quarts.
Reviews for Smackin' Good Snack Mix
Sort By :
"Took it to a tailgate party and it was a keeper. Really good!"
"This is awesome! After the first batch I switched plans and made bags of this for Christmas presents. Everyone loved it. I couldn't find butter flavored oil so I used 1/4 cup butter and 1/2 cup canola oil, heated them in the microwave until the butter melted, then proceeded. For the last batch I couldn't find cheese Bugles so I used nacho tortilla chips. It worked fine. This is a great recipe Lucile! Thanks for sharing it."
"Making this again today for super bowl snack. Best ever!"
"made it this past weekend for tailgating. everyone loved it. it is hard to stop eating once you start. This will be replacing chex mix from now on !"
"This is such a great recipe! It's a must addition to any occasion. If you make it once and you'll be making it again."