Smackin' Good Snack Mix Recipe
- 6 cups original Bugles
- 5 cups nacho cheese-flavored Bugles
- 4 cups miniature cheese crackers
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature colored fish-shaped crackers
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups Crispix
- 2 cups lightly salted cashews
- 3/4 cup butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelopes (1 ounce each) ranch salad dressing mix
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Combine oil and dressing mix; pour over cracker mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to three greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 40-45 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally. Cool on wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 quarts.
Reviews for Smackin' Good Snack Mix(7)
Sort By :
Making this again today for super bowl snack. Best ever!
made it this past weekend for tailgating. everyone loved it. it is hard to stop eating once you start. This will be replacing chex mix from now on !
This is such a great recipe! It's a must addition to any occasion. If you make it once and you'll be making it again.
I have made this recipe soooo many times and constantly get asked for the recipe. I have a hard time keeping my hands off of it and always make a point of having the ingredients on hand to make!
I have never EVER participated in the comments section of any online recipe before, but I must tell you, this is the BEST snack recipe, hands-down. Each time I serve it, I am begged for the recipe - don't let the seemingly unusual combination of ingredients keep you from trying this; it's just as easy to make as the Chex mix, but SO SO SO much better!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cashew Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Party Mix >
- Party Snacks >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Salty Snacks >