Slush Fruit Cups Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen strawberries in juice, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 firm bananas, cut into 1/4-in. slices
- 1-1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 20 paper cups (5 ounces)
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the pineapple, strawberries, orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, bananas, soda, water and sugar.
- 2. Pour about 1/2 cup into each paper cup. Cover with foil and freeze until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Serve in a dessert cup. Yield: 20 servings.
1/2 cup: 113 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Slush Fruit Cups
"I've made these for my Sunday School class several times. They request them over and over again, and ask for the recipe. The only thing I change is that 15 minutes is not near long enough for them to get slushy. They need to be out of the freezer for about an hour prior to eating."