Slush Fruit Cups Recipe
I try to have some of these fruit cups in my freezer all the time so I can serve them to my family for breakfast or to unexpected company at any time of the day. The refreshing flavor and pretty color add a festive flair to any table.
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen strawberries in juice, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 firm bananas, cut into 1/4-in. slices
- 1-1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 20 paper cups (5 ounces)
- 1. In a large bowl, mix the pineapple, strawberries, orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, bananas, soda, water and sugar.
- 2. Pour about 1/2 cup into each paper cup. Cover with foil and freeze until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving. Serve in a dessert cup. Yield: 20 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 113 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC