Slumber Party Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place crust on a 14-in. pizza pan. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 8 slices.
1 serving (1 each) equals 319 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 657 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Slumber Party Pizza
"My kids and I loved this! I used homemade dough, and didn't have any parsley but it was still great and very simple!"
"I've been making this for years and my family really loves it. Due to the increasing price of the pre-cooked pizza crust, I am now buying pizza dough and using that instead."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.