Slumber Party Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1. Place crust on a 14-in. pizza pan. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 8 slices.
1 serving (1 each) equals 319 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 657 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.