Slumber Party Pizza
Our Test Kitchen staff made sure you'd only need a handful of ingredients for this palate-pleaser. A prebaked crust, bottled barbecue sauce, shredded chicken and lots of cheese make it one of the tastiest pizzas you'll ever try.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Place crust on a 14-in. pizza pan. Combine chicken and barbecue
- sauce; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle
- with parsley. Yield: 8 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 319 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 657 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.