Slumber Party Pizza Recipe
Our Test Kitchen staff made sure you'd only need a handful of ingredients for this palate-pleaser. A prebaked crust, bottled barbecue sauce, shredded chicken and lots of cheese make it one of the tastiest pizzas you'll ever try.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Place crust on a 14-in. pizza pan. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 8 slices.
Originally published as Slumber Party Pizza in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p14
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Slumber Party Pizza(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 22, 2012
I've been making this for years and my family really loves it. Due to the increasing price of the pre-cooked pizza crust, I am now buying pizza dough and using that instead.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pizza Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >