Slumber Party Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Place crust on a 14-in. pizza pan. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 8 slices.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Slumber Party Pizza
Sort By :
My kids and I loved this! I used homemade dough, and didn't have any parsley but it was still great and very simple!
I've been making this for years and my family really loves it. Due to the increasing price of the pre-cooked pizza crust, I am now buying pizza dough and using that instead.