Our Test Kitchen staff made sure you'd only need a handful of ingredients for this palate-pleaser. A prebaked crust, bottled barbecue sauce, shredded chicken and lots of cheese make it one of the tastiest pizzas you'll ever try.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley
- Place crust on a 14-in. pizza pan. Combine chicken and barbecue sauce; spread over crust. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 8 slices.
Originally published as Slumber Party Pizza in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p14
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Slumber Party Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review