Slumber Party Pie
This breakfast pizza with a unique name is great to serve to teenagers after an all-night slumber party. It's one of my favorite dishes because it uses ingredients I often keep on hand.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, cook and crumble the sausage until browned; drain.
- Separate crescent roll dough into eight triangles and place on an
- ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward the center.
- Press over bottom and up sides to form a crust; seal perforations.
- Spoon sausage over crust. Top with potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour evenly over all.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 288 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 161 mg cholesterol, 647 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 12 g protein.