Slumber Party Pancakes
These fun chocolate pancakes disappear fast when the kids have friends over for a slumber party. —Diane Hixon, Niceville, Florida
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® mix
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup or ice cream topping
- Additional chopped pecans, optional
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, cocoa and sugar. In another
- bowl, beat egg, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients until almost
- smooth. Stir in marshmallows and pecans.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn
- when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is
- golden brown. Top with ice cream and syrup. Sprinkle with pecans if
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 187 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.