Slumber Party Pancakes Recipe
These fun chocolate pancakes disappear fast when the kids have friends over for a slumber party. —Diane Hixon, Niceville, Florida
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1/2 cup pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup or ice cream topping
- Additional chopped pecans, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, cocoa and sugar. In another bowl, beat egg, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients until almost smooth. Stir in marshmallows and pecans.
- 2. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until second side is golden brown. Top with ice cream and syrup. Sprinkle with pecans if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 187 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC