Slow Cooker Vegetable Bean Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until vegetables are tender. Discard bay leaves before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 268 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1296mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 14g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Vegetable Bean Soup
"This is fantastic! The spices are wonderful, and most of the ingredients were already in my cabinet."