Slow Cooker Vegetable Bean Soup Recipe
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until vegetables are tender. Discard bay leaves before serving. Yield: 7 servings.
1-1/2 cup: 268 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 1296mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 14g fiber), 13g protein .
Reviews for Slow Cooker Vegetable Bean Soup
"This is fantastic! The spices are wonderful, and most of the ingredients were already in my cabinet."