- 1 bone-in turkey breast (6 to 7 pounds), skin removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- Brush turkey with oil. Combine the garlic, seasoned salt, paprika, Italian seasoning and pepper; rub over turkey. Transfer to a 6-qt. slow cooker; add water. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until tender. Yield: 14 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Slow Cooker Turkey Breast(12)
Sort By :
This was the best turkey I've ever eaten! So simple there is no reason to need a holiday to eat turkey. If you don't have a slow cooker it's time to get one!
The Best Idea I Will Be Trying
Easy, Tasty, Moist, Delicious...and best of all my hubby LOVED it!
This turkey was so moist and delicious. I will definitely be making this again! Very easy to put together.
This slow cooker turkey breast was the best turkey I have ever made in a crock pot. I will definitely make it again and again. Instead of water I used chicken broth and it was so tasty and very moist.
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >