Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted crackers or sliced breads
- 1. Place the first eight ingredients in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; stir to combine. Cook, covered, on low 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until heated through.
- 2. Stir to blend. Serve with crackers. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 127 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.