This rich and creamy dip is perfect for special occasions. It tastes especially good when served warm with crackers. The red onion adds flavor and color. —Jan Haberstich, Waterloo, Iowa
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Assorted crackers or sliced breads
- Place the first eight ingredients in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; stir to combine. Cook, covered, on low 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until heated through.
- Stir to blend. Serve with crackers. Yield: 12 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Spinach Artichoke Dip in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2009, p89
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review