- on low 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove ribs and vegetables; keep warm. Transfer cooking juices to a
- small saucepan; skim fat. Discard thyme and bay leaf. Bring juices
- to a boil. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth;
- stir into cooking juices. Return to a boil; cook and stir 1-2
- minutes or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with ribs and vegetables. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without additional salt) equals 250 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 412 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now