Slow-Cooker Saucy Pork Chops
"I serve these tender chops a couple of times a month because we just love them," writes Sharon Polk of Lapeer, Michigan. "The tangy sauce is delicious over mashed potatoes, rice or noodles."
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 8 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked mashed potatoes or rice
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook
- chops in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, onion, ketchup and Worcestershire
- sauce; pour over chops. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or
- until meat is tender. Serve with potatoes or rice. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 239 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.