Slow-Cooker Saucy Pork Chops Recipe
- 8 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cooked mashed potatoes or rice
- 1. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook chops in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the soup, onion, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chops. Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with potatoes or rice. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 239 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.