Slow Cooker Salmon Loaf Recipe
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing croutons
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1. Cut three 20-in. x 3-in. strips of heavy duty foil; crisscross so they resemble spokes of a wheel. Place strips on the bottom and up the sides of a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add salmon and mix well. Gently shape mixture into a round loaf. Place in the center of the strips.
- 3. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Using foil strips as handles, remove the loaf to a platter. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 258 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 1,035 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.