Slow Cooker Reuben Spread
My daughter shared this recipe with me for a hearty spread that tastes just like a Reuben sandwich. Serve it from a slow cooker set to low so that it stays tasty and warm. —Rosalie Fuchs, Paynesville, Minnesota
28 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) deli corned beef, chopped
- 3 tablespoons prepared Thousand Island salad dressing
- Snack rye bread or crackers
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until cheeses are melted;
- stir to blend. Serve warm with bread or crackers. Yield: 3-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 69 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 203 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.