Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce, divided
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 10 kaiser rolls, split
- 1. Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine broth, 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce and 1/3 cup hot sauce; pour over roast. Cook, covered, on low 8-10 hours or until tender.
- 2. Remove roast; discard cooking juices. Shred pork with two forks. Return pork to slow cooker.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine ketchup, molasses, mustard and remaining Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Pour over pork. Cook, covered, on high 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve on rolls. Yield: 10 servings.
1 sandwich equals 536 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 1,304 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 42 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.