Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe
Foolproof and wonderfully delicious describes my barbecue pork recipe. Just four ingredients and a slow cooker make a fabulous dish without any effort from you.Sarah Johnson, Chicago, Illinois
- 1 Hormel lemon-garlic pork loin filet (1-1/3 pounds)
- 1 can (12 ounces) Dr Pepper
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Place pork in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Pour Dr. Pepper over top. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat; cool slightly. Discard cooking juices. Shred meat with two forks and return to slow cooker. Stir in barbecue sauce; heat through. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Pulled Pork Sandwiches in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p108
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >