- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup flour, mustard, garlic pepper and seasoned salt. Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Place remaining flour in a small bowl; whisk in broth until smooth. Pour over chops. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm. Whisk cooking liquid until smooth; serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Sort By :
""Excellent" words from my husband. Lots of flavor and good gravy. I did throw in a half of a large onion and a handful of baby carrots as well for good measure. I only had 3 pork chops so I thought I could make the switch."
"Easy and delicious."
"I would agree with MissMarieL. It definitely needs a little extra kick!!"
"A tad on the plain side, but still good. Served with TOH warm green bean and potato salad which worked together well."
"I really enjoyed this pork chop recipe. I followed the recipe only I used 2 pork chops instead of 4, nothing happened. The flavour was a bit plain, so I suggest adding something to complete the dish! Bon appetite!"