- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup flour, mustard, garlic pepper and seasoned salt. Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Place remaining flour in a small bowl; whisk in broth until smooth. Pour over chops. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm. Whisk cooking liquid until smooth; serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Sort By :
"I don't know why some of you say it was plain or whatever. You are the one seasoning it. I always add just a few more ingredients. Who really goes by every detail of a recipe? (Of course that is that you can't cook) Not me! This was indeed a great dinner. That is all!"
"Super bland, definitely need to kick it up - I even added carrots and onion. I'd probably use a seasoning packet and less liquid, since it wasn't a brine the liquid dried the pork out, it was tender just on the dry side. Serves no justice to cc porkchops."
"I Love this recipe and will add it to my tried and true recipes. I changed it a little by adding 1 large saute'ed sweet onion and about 1//2 lb of sliced mushrooms saute'ed with the onions."
""Excellent" words from my husband. Lots of flavor and good gravy. I did throw in a half of a large onion and a handful of baby carrots as well for good measure. I only had 3 pork chops so I thought I could make the switch."
"Easy and delicious."