- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup flour, mustard, garlic pepper and seasoned salt. Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Place remaining flour in a small bowl; whisk in broth until smooth. Pour over chops. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm. Whisk cooking liquid until smooth; serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Sort By :
A tad on the plain side, but still good. Served with TOH warm green bean and potato salad which worked together well.
I really enjoyed this pork chop recipe. I followed the recipe only I used 2 pork chops instead of 4, nothing happened. The flavour was a bit plain, so I suggest adding something to complete the dish! Bon appetite!
My whole family loved this recipe and it was really easy to make. It was great with mashed potatoes as a side dish.
I thought it was okay. Mine came out dry, so heaping the gravy on was essential.
So easy and so good. My kind of recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >