- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup flour, mustard, garlic pepper and seasoned salt. Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Place remaining flour in a small bowl; whisk in broth until smooth. Pour over chops. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm. Whisk cooking liquid until smooth; serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Sort By :
"This was an easy recipe. I ended up using chicken instead of pork. The chicken did end up moist. I think if I make this again I will play around with the seasonings and possibly add some type of veggie. Overall good basic recipe."
"My husband and I enjoyed this very much. I followed the directions, although I only used 2 pork chops. I made the full recipe of sauce. All was delicious, comfort food supreme! I served it with rice pilaf and it was very tasty. This one's a keeper."
"not impressed. not much flavor."
"Absolutely amazing - used a little lemon dill seasoning, some pepper...and it was amazing. Anytime my kids clean their plates its a good night, not one bite left."
"I don't know why some of you say it was plain or whatever. You are the one seasoning it. I always add just a few more ingredients. Who really goes by every detail of a recipe? (Of course that is that you can't cook) Not me! This was indeed a great dinner. That is all!"