Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Everyone will enjoy these fork-tender pork chops with a creamy, light gravy. Serve with mashed potatoes and coleslaw or a salad. —Sue Bingham, Madisonville, Tennessee
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 3/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/2 cup flour, mustard,
- garlic pepper and seasoned salt. Add pork chops, one at a time, and
- shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Place remaining flour in a small
- bowl; whisk in broth until smooth. Pour over chops. Cover and cook
- on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork to a serving plate and keep warm. Whisk cooking liquid
- until smooth; serve with pork. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pork chop with about 1/4 cup gravy equals 305 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 606 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.