Slow Cooker Pork Chop Recipe
- 2 bone-in center-cut pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- Dash to 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small skillet, brown pork chops in oil; drain. Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker.
- Drain peaches, reserving juice. In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce, water, soy sauce, rosemary, thyme, basil, cayenne and reserved peach juice; pour over pork. Top with peaches. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until pork is tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pork Chop(3)
Sort By :
I used a small pork roast instead of chops.
Was out of tomato sauce and used salsa one time and tomato juice the next.
I always substitute with whatever I have on hand and I enjoy being creative anyway.
Instead of the individual spices I've also used spice blends.
Most recipes on TOH site are adaptable and come out delish!
I used boneless chops also and served it with white rice. My husband and I thought it was tender and flavorful. Great way to make chops in a slow cooker!
The only difference I did was use boneless pork chops. It was great.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Peach Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >