- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cups spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 packages (3-1/2 ounces each) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato sauce, pizza sauce and tomato paste.
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, layer the pasta, beef mixture, pepperoni and cheese. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pizza in a Pot
Sort By :
"Husband said it's a keeper. I added mushrooms and black olives. Sub 1/2 lb sausage for 1/2 lb burger. Only used 2 1/2 cups pasta. All else the same. Great recipe!"
"A very quick and easy meal. I substituted salsa for the tomato sauce and added some pizza seasoning to the ground beef as it cooked."
"I did not use the pepperoni. Instead I followed the suggestion of substituting pork in its place. It was delicious."
"out of this world"
"Good, but to me it just tasted like a basic pasta and meat sauce. The cheese melted into the ground beef so it really wasn't noticeable or able to be tasted by the time the whole thing heated. Definitely wouldn't call this Pizza in a Pot."