Slow-Cooker Pizza Fondue Recipe
I keep these dip ingredients on hand for spur-of-the-moment gatherings. Folks can't resist chewy bread cubes coated with a savory sauce. —Nel Carver, Moscow, Idaho
- 1 jar (29 ounces) Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cubed Italian bread
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the spaghetti sauce, cheeses, oregano, onion and garlic powder.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with bread. Yield: 4 cups.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC