- 1 jar (29 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cubed Italian bread
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the spaghetti sauce, cheeses, oregano, onion and garlic powder.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with bread. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Slow-Cooker Pizza Fondue
Sort By :
"This was a big hit at our New Year's Eve party, but I am only rating this one a four star because it needs more if a kick, a bit more liquid (way too thick) and as already mentioned less cooking time. I expected the cheese to melt.. it doesn't. Nonetheless, the crowd finished the pot, and I will make it again. When I do, I think I will add some Hot & Spicy V8 juice to add more kick. This volunteer field editor rates this a four star with the potential of being a five star with a little tweaking."
"I only gave it 4 stars because the cooking time is way off. Done after 2 hours for sure! Don't leave it too long otherwise it will start burning! Also, I did not have dried minced onion on hand so I used 1/4 tsp onion powder instead. Really very tasty.~ Theresa"
"I took this to a church fellowship and it was a big hit! I followed the recipe exactly and I really don't think it needed any changes."