- 1 jar (29 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cubed Italian bread
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the spaghetti sauce, cheeses, oregano, onion and garlic powder.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with bread. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Slow-Cooker Pizza Fondue
Sort By :
I only gave it 4 stars because the cooking time is way off. Done after 2 hours for sure! Don't leave it too long otherwise it will start burning! Also, I did not have dried minced onion on hand so I used 1/4 tsp onion powder instead. Really very tasty.
this was great at an "appetizer" party. I love bringing a crock pot dip to pot luck parties.
I took this to a church fellowship and it was a big hit! I followed the recipe exactly and I really don't think it needed any changes.