I keep these dip ingredients on hand for spur-of-the-moment gatherings. Folks can't resist chewy bread cubes coated with a savory sauce. —Nel Carver, Moscow, Idaho
- 1 jar (29 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cubed Italian bread
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the spaghetti sauce, cheeses, oregano, onion and garlic powder.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with bread. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Cheesy Pizza Fondue in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p35
Reviews for Slow-Cooker Pizza Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review