- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Drain pasta; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beef mixture, cheese, pizza sauce, soup and pepperoni. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole
Sort By :
"It was very good, quite surprising. Would recommend if you want to prepare a quick meal for 6 people. Tasty combination of ingredients."
"I was not a fan of this; I read the other reviews and decided to add some basil & oregano to give it some more flavor but unfortunately it did not help."
"I made this for a pasta night for my daughter's volleyball team. They loved it! I'll definitely make it again."
"I made this recipe as directed except baked it in the oven like a casserole. It was very good and even better the next day. This recipe makes a lot so good for a large family ."
"I used mini pepperoni and I think it probably would have been more flavorful to use the regular pepperoni and add extra. I really wanted this to be a five star recipe...but it just didn't do it for me. There wasn't anything wrong with it, but there wasn't really anything special about it either. I'm going to try sprucing it up next time."