- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Drain pasta; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beef mixture, cheese, pizza sauce, soup and pepperoni. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole
Sort By :
Easy to fix and tastes good!
This was really good, esp if you have a large family. I made it twice except the second time I substituted chicken breast for the pepperoni, liked it better that way
I prepared this recipe tonight and it is another winner. I did do a few things differently. I used spiral pasta which I happened to have on hand and I halved the recipe. Also, instead of a slow cooker, I put it in a casserole dish and baked it at 350º for 30 minutes. It was delicious. Here is the link to my review and pictures. We will have this again.
Good & easy.
I can't get enough of this!! Definetley one of my favorite meals. The only thing I did different was I heated it through on the stovetop for about 30 minutes to speed things up, not in the slow cooker.