- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Drain pasta; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beef mixture, cheese, pizza sauce, soup and pepperoni. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole
Sort By :
"Simple and good. Made a bit too much for 2 of us to eat in one week. Will definitely make again."
"Made this recipe tonight for dinner and it was a hit, I loved it because it was simply to make and I got leftover for my husbands lunch."
"Cut out the pepperoni and cut out half the calories. Also make white sauce and cut out cream of mushroom soup. Easy peasy!"
"Family loved it. I thought it did need some more flavor. I will make again though since they all loved it."