- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Drain pasta; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beef mixture, cheese, pizza sauce, soup and pepperoni. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole
Sort By :
"I made this recipe as directed except baked it in the oven like a casserole. It was very good and even better the next day. This recipe makes a lot so good for a large family ."
"I used mini pepperoni and I think it probably would have been more flavorful to use the regular pepperoni and add extra. I really wanted this to be a five star recipe...but it just didn't do it for me. There wasn't anything wrong with it, but there wasn't really anything special about it either. I'm going to try sprucing it up next time."
"Easy to fix and tastes good!"
"This was really good, esp if you have a large family. I made it twice except the second time I substituted chicken breast for the pepperoni, liked it better that way"
"I prepared this recipe tonight and it is another winner. I did do a few things differently. I used spiral pasta which I happened to have on hand and I halved the recipe. Also, instead of a slow cooker, I put it in a casserole dish and baked it at 350º for 30 minutes. It was delicious. Here is the link to my review and pictures. We will have this again. http://community.tasteofhome.com/community_forums/f/30/p/893414/7742184.aspx#7742184"