- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Drain pasta; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beef mixture, cheese, pizza sauce, soup and pepperoni. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole
"I added spices like other people suggested, plus I substituted the hamburger meat with Italian sausage. I took it to a church potluck and people raved about it."
"So, so good. I used cream of onion soup. I don't like mushroom. It was really very good. I'll make this again."
"I thought this recipe had a wonderful flavor and mix of textures. With the 'foodie craze', some people feel they have to empty the spice rack . Then some go on to rate what is really their own recipe."
"I agree with the folks who mentioned that this was on the bland side. I had extra spices on hand to mix in- red pepper flakes, oregano and basil, garlic powder and fresh black pepper. This recipe sounded great, but neither my husband or our two kids were wowed. Likely won't make again."
"This was outstanding. I added mushrooms and green pepper with the onions. Then when I put everything in the slow cooker I added minced garlic, salt and oregano seasonings."