- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Drain pasta; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beef mixture, cheese, pizza sauce, soup and pepperoni. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Pizza Casserole
Sort By :
"Family loved it. I thought it did need some more flavor. I will make again though since they all loved it."
"It was very good, quite surprising. Would recommend if you want to prepare a quick meal for 6 people. Tasty combination of ingredients."
"I was not a fan of this; I read the other reviews and decided to add some basil & oregano to give it some more flavor but unfortunately it did not help."
"I made this for a pasta night for my daughter's volleyball team. They loved it! I'll definitely make it again."
"I made this recipe as directed except baked it in the oven like a casserole. It was very good and even better the next day. This recipe makes a lot so good for a large family ."