- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 3 medium ripe peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, mix seasonings; rub over meaty side of ribs. Place in a 6-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Before serving, combine peaches, barbecue sauce and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 15-20 minutes or until peaches are softened, stirring occasionally. If desired, thin with additional water. Stir in jalapeno. Serve with ribs. Yield: 8 servings (3 cups sauce).
Originally published as Slow Cooker Peach BBQ Ribs in Simple & Delicious August/September 2016
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Peach BBQ Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review