- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread
- TOSS chicken with flour in slow cooker.
- ADD all remaining ingredients except peas and cream cheese spread; cover with lid.
- COOK on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or HIGH 3 to 4 hours). Stir in cream cheese and peas; cook, covered, 30 min. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Slow-Cooker Pantry Chicken Stew Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Slow-Cooker Pantry Chicken Stew
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Stew Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Stew Recipes >