Slow-Cooker Pantry Chicken Stew
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Total: 6 Hours 30 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread
- TOSS chicken with flour in slow cooker.
- ADD all remaining ingredients except peas and cream cheese spread;
- cover with lid.
- COOK on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or HIGH 3 to 4 hours). Stir in cream cheese
- and peas; cook, covered, 30 min. Yield: 6 servings.
SPECIAL EXTRA: For added flavor and color, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 280 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 350 mg sodium,