- 2 packages (12 ounces, each) Johnsonville® Hot & Spicy Breakfast Sausage
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced mild green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook sausage according to package directions; cut into 1/4-inch slices; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine green onions, red pepper, chilies and cilantro; set aside.
- Spray the interior of a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker with vegetable cooking spray. Layer one-third of the hash browns, sausage, green onion mixture and cheese into crock.
- Repeat layers twice.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper' pour over layered ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until thermometer inserted into the center reads 160°F. Serve. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Overnight Breakfast Casserole in Johnsonville® Sausage
Reviews for Slow Cooker Overnight Breakfast Casserole(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review