Slow Cooker Oatmeal
Brandy Schaefer, Glen Carbon, Illinois
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped peeled tart apple
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine all
- ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until liquid is
- absorbed and oatmeal is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 340 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 225 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.