—Brandy Schaefer, Glen Carbon, Illinois
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped peeled tart apple
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until liquid is absorbed and oatmeal is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Oatmeal in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2008, p69
Reviews for Slow Cooker Oatmeal
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review