- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
- 1/3 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend or cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Additional taco sauce or salsa
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into a round loaf; place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Serve with taco sauce or salsa. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Slow-Cooked Meat Loaf in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p43
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Meat Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review