Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 6 cups warm mashed potatoes (without added milk and butter)
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, butter, salad dressing mix and parsley; stir in potatoes. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes(7)
Sort By :
Can I make this up the night before and just reheat it on Thanksgiving?
About how much is 8 cups of potatoes? 10 lbs or 5 lbs?
I have been making this for a couple of years now, first time was for Thanksgiving and what a huge hit! Only mistake I made was not doubling the recipe!
Excellent! Easy and delicious! This recipe is a keeper. Thank you for submitting this wonderfully surprising recipe.
Made it for Thanksgiving - everyone loved them and wanted the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Mashed Potato Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Slow Cooker Potatoes >