- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 6 cups warm mashed potatoes (without added milk and butter)
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, butter, salad dressing mix and parsley; stir in potatoes. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
Sort By :
"This has a really good taste and is easy to make. If it is too thick, then just add enough milk to get it to the consistency that you want it. You could also add a little milk if it was going to be in the crockpot longer than a few hours."
"I made these potatoes both for Christmas Eve and again with my family Christmas day. The first batch I made was only okay. I followed the recipe exactly and the potatoes were really thick. I then decided to add more flavor and cream cheese, sour cream and butter. The flavor was really good, BUT the potatoes were really thick. I would not make them again."
"Great Recipe! I doubled the butter and used mayo instead of the cream cheese (I didn't have any and didn't realize it until the last minute). I will use the mayo again! (1/2 cup). These are awesome and got rave reviews from my entire family. I used a full 5 lb bag of potatoes. I also added pepper (salt in the ranch mix). Don't forget to stir in the slow cooker every 30-45 minutes."
"A real hit. So surprised that I can make this a day or two ahead, then just reheat in the crockpot. They still tasted like they were just made, soft and creamy."