- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 6 cups warm mashed potatoes (without added milk and butter)
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, butter, salad dressing mix and parsley; stir in potatoes. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
Sort By :
"I made these potatoes both for Christmas Eve and again with my family Christmas day. The first batch I made was only okay. I followed the recipe exactly and the potatoes were really thick. I then decided to add more flavor and cream cheese, sour cream and butter. The flavor was really good, BUT the potatoes were really thick. I would not make them again."
"Great Recipe! I doubled the butter and used mayo instead of the cream cheese (I didn't have any and didn't realize it until the last minute). I will use the mayo again! (1/2 cup). These are awesome and got rave reviews from my entire family. I used a full 5 lb bag of potatoes. I also added pepper (salt in the ranch mix). Don't forget to stir in the slow cooker every 30-45 minutes."
"A real hit. So surprised that I can make this a day or two ahead, then just reheat in the crockpot. They still tasted like they were just made, soft and creamy."