- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker; add butter. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, 3 cups cheese, evaporated milk, soup and 2% milk. Pour over macaroni mixture and stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and cook 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Mac n Cheese
Sort By :
I have made this many times. I'm always asked to bring it to family gatherings! I substitute some of the cheddar with some white cheeses depending what I have on hand. It turns out even more creamy!
This was wonderful for my Christmas pot luck , I added crispy bacon to it before I served it :)
This was really not good. Mine looked NOTHING like the picture--not smooth or creamy. Even added a little extra milk to try to make it so but no such luck. This one's a no go for me from now on.
This mac and cheese is the creamiest. I've made it many times and it always turns out perfect.
I followed the recipe to a T and it burnt to a crisp, threw the entire dish in the garbage. What a waste of time and money...
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Macaroni and Cheese Recipes >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >