- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker; add butter. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, 3 cups cheese, evaporated milk, soup and 2% milk. Pour over macaroni mixture and stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and cook 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Mac n Cheese
Sort By :
"DELICIOUS! Best Mac and Cheese recipe I've found yet. Sooo creamy."
"I have made this many times and my family loves it. I cook it about 3 hours, turns out perfect every time!"
"I have made this many times. I'm always asked to bring it to family gatherings! I substitute some of the cheddar with some white cheeses depending what I have on hand. It turns out even more creamy!"
"This was wonderful for my Christmas pot luck , I added crispy bacon to it before I served it :)"
"This was really not good. Mine looked NOTHING like the picture--not smooth or creamy. Even added a little extra milk to try to make it so but no such luck. This one's a no go for me from now on."