With flavors this incredible, your guests will think you worked in the kitchen all day. This comforting slow cooker recipe is perfect for entertaining. Recipe provided by Jones Sausage
- 1 (14 oz) box rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 10-12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces velveeta cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces butter, cubed
- 1 (6 oz) package Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Green onion, for garnish
- Parsley, for garnish
- Place uncooked pasta, milks, butter, velveeta, and 8 ounces mozzarella in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- After 1 1/2 hours, add in the Canadian Bacon and green pepper. Stir to combine. Add the rest of the cheese and stir completely. Add more or less cheese according to your taste.
- Cook on low another hour or until pasta is fully tender. Add salt and Pepper to taste and garnish with green onion or parsley. Yield: 6 servings
Originally published as Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese with Canadian Bacon in Jones Sausage 2016
Reviews for Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese with Canadian Bacon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review