- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker; add butter. In a large bowl, mix 3 cups cheese, evaporated milk, condensed soup, 2% milk and eggs. Pour over macaroni mixture; stir to combine. Cook, covered, on low 3-1/2 to 4 hours or until a thermometer reads at least 160°.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cook, covered, on low 15-20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Mac 'n' Cheese
Sort By :
"If I could rate it lower then a 1, I would. Turned out nothing like the picture. Zero flavor, cheese seperated, looked inedible. Made it to take to a potluck. Luckily I had a brownie mix I could whip up instead of taking this disaster. So bad I threw it out."
"DELICIOUS! Best Mac and Cheese recipe I've found yet. Sooo creamy."
"I have made this many times and my family loves it. I cook it about 3 hours, turns out perfect every time!"
"I have made this many times. I'm always asked to bring it to family gatherings! I substitute some of the cheddar with some white cheeses depending what I have on hand. It turns out even more creamy!"
"This was wonderful for my Christmas pot luck , I added crispy bacon to it before I served it :)"