- longer pink.
- Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the tomatoes, beans, lime
- juice, flour, cocoa, cumin, chili powder, coriander, lime peel,
- salt, garlic pepper and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through.
- Place tortilla strips on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until crisp. Serve chili with
- sour cream and tortilla strips. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 356 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 644 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 21 g protein.