Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Cake Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons baking cocoa, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-3/4 cups boiling water
- Vanilla ice cream
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup brown sugar, flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder and salt. Combine the milk, butter and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
- Spread into a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. In another bowl, combine the remaining brown sugar and cocoa; stir in boiling water. Pour over batter (do not stir).
- Cover and cook on high for 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean. Serve warm with ice cream. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Hot Fudge Cake
Sort By :
slow cooker + warm chocolate = happy family!
Made this yesterday and it is great! So good with ice cream. Easy to make to
Looks great and so easy to make!
Made this sunday for the football game with tacos and everyone LOVE IT! Will make this again and again so easy and so good Thank you for this!!
Looks like something different to try
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Fudge Cake >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Desserts >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Fudge Cake >
- Hot Fudge >