Slow Cooker Hot Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients; stir in crab. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 190 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Hot Crab Dip
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.