Slow Cooker Hot Crab Dip
One batch of this slow-cooker appetizer isn't enough for my family so I often double the recipe. Bits of sweet onion give the creamy dip a bit of crunch.Terri Perrier, Simonton, Texas
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients; stir
- in crab. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until heated
- through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 190 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.