- 6 eggs
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients until blended; stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until eggs are set. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Ham & Eggs
Sort By :
There are just two of us, and we often have breakfast for dinner, so I used a smaller crock pot, cut the recipe in half, and used whole milk (I don't buy the 2% milk). It was delicious and perfect. As a volunteer field editor, I rate this four stars.