Slow Cooker Ham & Eggs Recipe
This dish is great anytime of the year, but I love serving it on holiday mornings. It's basically a hands-free recipe that helps me create a fun meal for family. —Andrea Schaak, Jordan, Minnesota
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients until blended; stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker.
- 2. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until eggs are set. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 315 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 256 mg cholesterol, 942 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC