- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients until blended; stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until eggs are set. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Ham & Eggs
"I made this for a work Potluck and it was loved by everyone. They asked me to make it again!"
"Vey delicious! I didn't have ham so I fried up some turkey bacon and the onion. I also added mushrooms. I served it with asparagus. It was done in 3 hours. Will be making it again."
"This is probably quite good, but a 3 or 4 qt slow cooker? Not many of us use/have them. And I think using the standard larger ones would result in a disaster."
"Delicious. I made this recipe into a vegetarian one by adding vegetarian chicken slices instead of the ham. I used Krusteaz Natural Honey Cornbread and Muffin Mix for my biscuit mix. I will make this again. Thank you, Andrea for this tasty recipe."
"There are just two of us, and we often have breakfast for dinner, so I used a smaller crock pot, cut the recipe in half, and used whole milk (I don't buy the 2% milk). It was delicious and perfect. As a volunteer field editor, I rate this four stars."