- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 6 cups frozen corn (about 30 ounces), thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and red pepper; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until heated through. Stir just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Slow Cooker Creamed Corn in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p106
Reviews for Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review