Slow Cooker Chocolate Lava Cake
Everyone who tries this dessert falls in love with it. Using a slow cooker liner makes cleanup a breeze. —Latona Dwyer, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1 package devil's food cake mix (regular size)
- 1-2/3 cups water
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, eggs and oil; beat on
- low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Transfer to
- a greased 4-qt. slow cooker.
- In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over cake batter; sprinkle
- with chocolate chips. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until
- a toothpick inserted in cake portion comes out with moist crumbs.
- Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.