Amanda West, Sibley, Louisiana
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
- 1-1/2 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red or yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 package (22 ounces) Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Frozen Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- In a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 11 ingredients. If desired, cut larger chicken strips into bite-size pieces; add to slow cooker.
- Cook, covered, on low 8-10 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in spinach. Yield: 8 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Slow Cooker Chicken Vegetable Soup in Tyson Grilled & Ready Contest 2013
Reviews for Slow Cooker Chicken Vegetable Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review